You are not yet enrolled in this course.
The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is Allah’s chosen servant and final messenger. As Muslims, it is essential for us to learn about his blessed life, his perfect description and characteristics, his divinely ordained duties and responsibilities, his great achievements and accomplishments, the many physical and emotional hardships he faced and also how deeply he loved and cared for us – the Muslim ummah. By doing so, we develop a connection with him and inculcate, and build
within ourselves, a deep-rooted sense of love and veneration for him – which is a fundamental aspect of our faith.
The Prophet ﷺ said:
“None of you [truly] believe until I am more beloved to him than his parents, his children and all of mankind.”
Studying and learning about our beloved Prophet ﷺ through a detailed study of the prophetic biography (sirah) will also strengthen our conviction in his prophethood and teachings as well as fortify our belief in Allah as the one true God.
This is part of a series of detailed courses and webinars that will cover the entire prophetic biography.
See Here: https://assubah.com/courses/sirah-3-2/
NOTE: you do NOT have to have completed the other courses/webinars in the series in order to do this course.
● The gathering of the Muslims at Dar al-Arqam – the house of Sayyiduna Arqam
● The command to proclaim Islam openly
● Da’wah – calling people to Islam
● The efforts of the Quraysh to stop the spread of Islam
● The Embracing of Islam by Sayyiduna Hamzah (radiyallahu ‘anh)
● Everyone who wishes to learn about the Prophet Muhammadصلى الله عليه وسلمand his life
● Anyone wanting to build and increase their love and connection to the Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلم
● All who wish to increase their love & appreciation for the prophetic companions (may
Allah be well-pleased with all of them)
● For brothers and sisters
Teacher Bio: Mufti Bilal al-Mahmudi
Mufti Bilal completed his memorisation of the Qur’an as well as the six year ‘Alimiyyah programme in the Islamic sciences at Darul Ulum Leicester, UK. He then went on to further his studies and completed an Ifta/Takhassus fi’ l-Fiqh (specialisation in fiqh and fatwa) course at Dar al-Ifta al-Mahmudiyyah in Durban, South Africa under renowned specialists Mufti Ebrahim Desai and Mufti Husain Kadodia.