You are not yet enrolled in this course.
The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) is beloved to Allah and is revered and honoured by
all Muslims. Join us on this course, designed specifically for Muslim teenagers, as we explore
the incredible life of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) and extract many valuable lessons.
Discover how to acquire strong faith and conviction in Allah and the religion of Islam, while also
learning about life’s sacrifices and commitments.
● The early years from the life of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him)
● The intelligence of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him)
● Discovering Allah during his youth while surrounded by idolaters
● The difficult and turbulent relationship of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) with his
● Breaking free from misguided traditions
● The miracle of the fire
● Confrontation with a king
● The birth of his beloved son Prophet Isma’il (peace be upon him)
● The test of leaving his wife and only child in a desert
● The ultimate test of sacrificing of his son
● Construction of the House of Allah
● Ideal for teenagers (designed specifically with a focus on teens)
● Suitable for all ages
● Suitable for students of all levels (including beginners)
● For Boys and Girls
Shaykh Tahir Ahmed Khan
Shaykh Tahir commenced the ‘Alimiyyah programme at Dar al-‘Ulum al-‘Arabiyyah
al-Islamiyyah, Bury, UK where he spent three years studying the Islamic sciences. He then went
on to continue his studies at Miftah al-‘Ulum, Blackburn, UK, where he spent a further five years
and completed the ‘Alimiyyah programme.