You are not yet enrolled in this course.
Although the summer is a refreshing break from school and academic studies, this doesn’t mean we just let all that valuable time pass us by. All year long we wait anxiously for the summer and when it arrives, we think: “How shall I spend my time?” Afterwards, many will say:
“I slept through most of the summer holiday”, or: “I spent most of my time playing games”.
This webinar is directed towards providing teens with practical guidance, helpful advice and useful tips on how to spend the summer productively. They will be introduced to skills such as effective time management, how to set targets and achieve goals.
While the summer is a time when we have fun and relax, it is also a time we can gain valuable
experience which can’t be acquired in a classroom.
● Introduction to time management
● Importance and value of time
● How the scholars spent their free time
● What it means to be productive
● How to be productive during the summer
● Activities to engage in during the summer
● How not to spend the summer
● Tips on how to gain experience in a hobby
● 10 books to read during the summer
● Ideal for teenagers (designed specifically with a focus on teens)
● Suitable for all ages
● Suitable for students of all levels (including beginners)
● For Boys and Girls
Teacher Bio: Shaykh Tahir Ahmed Khan
Shaykh Tahir commenced the ‘Alimiyyah programme at Dar al-‘Ulum al-‘Arabiyyah al-Islamiyyah, Bury, UK where he spent three years studying the Islamic sciences. He then went on to continue his studies at Miftah al-‘Ulum, Blackburn, UK, where he spent a further five years and completed the ‘Alimiyyah programme.