You are not yet enrolled in this course.
The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is Allah’s chosen servant and final messenger. As Muslims, it is essential for us to learn about his blessed life, his perfect description and characteristics, his divinely ordained duties and responsibilities, his great achievements and accomplishments, the many physical and emotional hardships he faced and also how deeply he loved and cared for us – the Muslim ummah. By doing so, we develop a connection with him and inculcate, and build
within ourselves, a deep-rooted sense of love and veneration for him – which is a fundamental aspect of our faith.
The Prophet ﷺ said:
“None of you [truly] believe until I am more beloved to him than his parents, his children and all of mankind.”
Studying and learning about our beloved Prophet ﷺ through a detailed study of the prophetic biography (sirah) will also strengthen our conviction in his prophethood and teachings as well as fortify our belief in Allah as the one true God.
This is part of a series of detailed courses and webinars that will cover the entire
prophetic biography. See Here : https://assubah.com/courses/sirah-1-to-10/
● Invitation to Islam during the days of Hajj
● The establishment of Islam in Madinah Munawwarah (11th year of prophethood)
● The first bay’ah (pledge) of the Ansar (12th year of prophethood)
● Establishment of Jumu’ah salah in Madinah
● The second bay’ah (pledge) of the Ansar (13th year of prophethood)
● Twelve leaders assigned by the Prophet ﷺ to represent their people
● The meaning and significance of bay’ah (pledge)
● Everyone who wishes to learn about the Prophet Muhammadصلى الله عليه وسلمand his life
● Anyone wanting to build and increase their love and connection to the Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلم
● All who wish to increase their love & appreciation for the prophetic companions (may
Allah be well-pleased with all of them)
● For brothers and sisters
Teacher Bio: Mufti Bilal al-Mahmudi
Mufti Bilal completed his memorisation of the Qur’an as well as the six year ‘Alimiyyah programme in the Islamic sciences at Darul Ulum Leicester, UK. He then went on to further his studies and completed an Ifta/Takhassus fi’ l-Fiqh (specialisation in fiqh and fatwa) course at Dar al-Ifta al-Mahmudiyyah in Durban, South Africa under renowned specialists Mufti Ebrahim Desai and Mufti Husain Kadodia.