Raising Righteous Children
You are not yet enrolled in this course.
In this course you will learn how to raise children using prophetic characteristics. You will gain an insight into parenthood in Islam.
Duration: 10+ Hours
Parenting isn’t just about feeding, clothing and ensuring our children have a home. As Muslim parents, we have a great deal of responsibility for our children and they also have numerous rights upon. The first and foremost right of every child upon their parents is to be given an Islamic upbringing.
Gain a necessary insight into parenting based on the teachings of the Qur’an and Prophetic Example through a comprehensive study of the poem Manzumah Riyadat al-Sibyan (a treatise on raising Muslim children) by Imam Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Ramli.
What you’ll learn
- How to inculcate Islamic manners and Prophetic character into your children
- How to provide your children with sound Islamic education
- Raising your child to be spiritually aware with a never-ending love for Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
- How to protect your children from negative influences
- How to discipline your children when necessary and the importance of doing so
Who this course is for
- This course is intended for anyone over the age of 18
- If you have children or are planning on having children
- If you want to learn how to raise your children to be spiritually aware
- If you want to provide your children with sound Islamic education