Purification Of The Heart
You are not yet enrolled in this course.
In this course you will prepare yourself for Ramadan and develop a deep sense of love for Allah.
Duration: 10+ Hours
Prepare yourself for Ramadan & achieve contentment, tranquillity & productivity in your life with this spiritually uplifting journey to self-betterment through a study of selected chapters from Imam al-Ghazzali’s acclaimed masterpiece: Ihya ‘Ulum al-Din.
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a reward like one who did it.”
What you’ll learn
- Be prepared and ready for Ramadan
- Identify & embody praiseworthy character traits
- Learn how to adopt sincerity in all that you do
- Build reliance in Allah
- Develop a deep sense of love for Allah
- Become content with Allah’s decree
- Train yourself to remember death often
- Purify your heart from blameworthy characteristics
- Understand the significance of bad eating habits
- Be aware of the importance of controlling the tongue
- Gain control over your anger
- Make this Ramadan a life-changing experience
Who this course is for
- This course is suitable for everyone
- If you’re looking to learn more about the blessed month of Ramadan
- If you’re looking to develop your understanding of Islam
- If you’re looking to develop your love for Allah