You are not yet enrolled in this course.
Teenagers generally have a jam-packed schedule from early morning until late afternoon,
devoting most of their time towards studying.
From nightfall till morning, some students’ eyes are devoted to their textbooks, while others are
addicted to their screens.
This course provides teens with practical advice on how to balance their everyday schedules.
Although the word “productivity” has become a buzzword in recent years, it is rooted in the
teachings of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ .He taught us how to be productive academically,
physically, mentally and spiritually.
Often, teens are academically productive but spiritually unproductive, whereas others are
spiritually productive but academically unproductive. Some may find themselves spiritually busy
but mentally exhausted.
What is the best way to strike a balance?
This webinar is directed towards providing teens with practical guidance, helpful advice and
useful tips on how to find the balance in productivity. They will be introduced to skills such as
effective time management, how to manage and balance a timetable, how to set targets and
also how to achieve goals.
● Introduction to time management
● Importance and value of time
● How the scholars spent their free time
● What it means to be productive
● How to create an effective study routine
● How to balance spirituality
● How to build mental resilience
● Tips on physical activities
● Tips on how to gain experience in a hobby
● 10 books to read
● Ideal for teenagers (designed specifically with a focus on teens)
● Suitable for all ages
● Suitable for students of all levels (including beginners)
● For Boys and Girls
Teacher Bio: Shaykh Tahir Ahmed Khan
Shaykh Tahir commenced the ‘Alimiyyah programme at Dar al-‘Ulum al-‘Arabiyyah al-Islamiyyah
(Bury, UK), where he spent three years studying the Islamic sciences. He then went on to
continue his studies at Miftah al-‘Ulum (Blackburn, UK), where he spent a further five years and
completed the ‘Alimiyyah programme.