You are not yet enrolled in this course.
Course Start Date: Saturday 4th September
Duration: 1 Year
Class Times: Every Saturday 10:00AM – 12:30PM
As Muslims, not only are we obligated to seek and acquire a certain level of knowledge about our religion, but it is our duty to ensure that our children obtain this knowledge as well. This course has been designed specifically with this in mind; to provide Muslim teenagers with the opportunity to fulfill this important obligation and learn what is required as part of our faith.
Unfortunately many of us often don’t possess the minimum level of knowledge we are required to know as Muslims ourselves, but we should not let that be a reason to be negligent of our children and their Islamic education, such as our core Islamic beliefs, the Qur’an (its explanation and correct method of recitation), the Messenger ﷺ his life and teachings), rulings related to worship (Salah, Hajj, Zakat etc.), family and every-day life.
This course has been designed to provide Muslim teenagers with a strong foundation and allow them to better understand and appreciate the many important Islamic sciences.
● Qur’an Tafsir (Explanation of The Qur’an)
● Sirah/Shama’il (Prophetic Biography/Characteristics)
● Fiqh (Islamic Law)
● Hadith (Prophetic Narrations)
● Aqidah (Beliefs)
● Personal Development
● Designed specifically with a focus on teens
● Ideal for children aged 11-16
● For students of all levels (including beginners)
● For Boys and Girls (separate gender-specific classes)
● Girls taught by female teacher
● Boys taught by male teacher