You are not yet enrolled in this course.
This Webinar is scheduled for Sunday 1st August | 6:00 PM.
Arguments and disagreements occur in every marriage – including Muslim marriages. Identifying the cause of the problem is the first step towards fixing it, and thus the most important question that needs to be addressed is: why do such disagreements occur?
Under the guidance of an Islamic scholar who is also a marriage counsellor by profession, learn how to evaluate the core issues with each problem that arises, as well as about having reasonable expectations for one another, and practical solutions on how to work together to successfully overcome marital disputes.
● Reasons for why disagreements can occur within marriages
● Solutions on how to overcome marital disputes
● Practical solutions to defusing heated arguments
● Guidance for spouses on working together to overcome weaknesses
● How to implement the saying – “let’s just agree to disagree” – and its value
● Numerous other important lessons and advices
● For married couples
● For those preparing to get married
● For those who want to have a better family relationships
● Counselling practitioners (i.e. those who often help others)
Shaykh Fozrul Islam Khan
Shaykh Fozrul completed the six year ‘Alimiyyah programme in the Islamic sciences at al-Madrasat al-‘Arabiyyah al-Islamiyyah (Dar al-‘Ulum Azaadville), South Africa. He then went on to study further and become a qualified Marriage and Addiction Counsellor as well as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Therapist.