You are not yet enrolled in this course.
Introducing the younger generation to the value and importance of reciting the Qur’an and studying its meanings.
“Indeed Allah – Mighty and Majestic is He – says:
‘O young person who has sacrificed his desires for My sake and dedicated his youth for My sake, you are like some of my angels’.”
(Narrated in Al-Zuhd of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal)
When a person loves the Qur’an, they feel drawn towards reciting it; they wish to learn its meanings; they become fascinated by everything related to the Qur’an and it brings them enlightenment and contentment.
This course aims to instil a love for the Qur’an in the younger generation by introducing them to the value and importance of reciting and studying the Qur’an.
● Proofs that the Qur’an is a miracle from Allah
● Etiquette with the Qur’an
● Common misunderstandings about the Qur’an
● The miracles of the Qur’an
● How the Qur’an applies to our lives
● Benefits of reciting the Qur’an
● Ideal for teenagers (designed specifically with a focus on teens)
● Suitable for all ages
● Suitable for students of all levels (including beginners)
● For Boys and Girls
Shaykh Tahir Ahmed Khan
Shaykh Tahir commenced the ‘Alimiyyah programme at Dar al-‘Ulum al-‘Arabiyyah al-Islamiyyah, Bury, UK where he spent three years studying the Islamic sciences. He then went on to continue his studies at Miftah al-‘Ulum, Blackburn, UK, where he spent a further five years and completed the ‘Alimiyyah programme.