You are not yet enrolled in this course.
As a boy reaches the teenage years of his life, he will undoubtedly encounter many obstacles and challenges. This course is aimed towards helping teenagers learn about their roles and responsibilities as maturing Muslim males, providing them with valuable and practical life lessons.
They will learn and become acquainted with issues such as how to navigate through the changes their bodies are going through, their relationships with friends and family, societal expectations, and how to deal with various social situations.
● Coming of age and how it affects life
● Obligatory knowledge and the importance of acquiring it
● Physical changes in the body
● The private parts and related rulings
● The laws of Islam related to clothing and covering the body
● Masculine characteristics and virtues: manliness, strength, chivalry, forbearance, service, and mercy
● The qualities of good friendship and brotherhood
● Attaining self discovery
● The etiquette and limitations of interacting with Non Mahrams
● Safeguarding the eyes – both in real life and on electronic devices
● How to behave correctly with seniors
● Awe-inspiring role models from Islamic history
● The path of knowledge, devotion, and da’wah
● Ideal for teenagers
● Suitable for all levels including beginners
● BOYS only
● Not suitable for children under 11
Mawlana Tahir Ahmed Khan
Shaykh Tahir commenced the ‘Alimiyyah programme at Dar al-‘Ulum al-‘Arabiyyah al-Islamiyyah, Bury, UK where he spent three years studying the Islamic sciences. He then went on to continue his studies at Miftah al-‘Ulum, Blackburn, UK, where he spent a further five years and completed the ‘Alimiyyah programme.